Maurices Survey – www.tellmaurices.com – WIN $1000 Daily!
About Maurices Store and its Survey Sweepstakes
Table of Contents
- Details about Maurices Customer Survey
- Maurice’s Store Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules, Regulations and Eligibility Criteria.
- Maurice’s Store – www.tellmaurices.com Survey requirements
- How to Take Maurice’s Survey at www.Tellmaurices.com?
- Maurice’s Store – Customer Support and other useful links and information
- Maurice’s Store Official Working Hours
- Maurice’s Store Locations
- Ways to contact Maurice’s Store
Maurice’s INC is an American women’s fashion clothing and accessories store chain based in Duluth, Minnesota. Maurice’s Store chain was established in Duluth in 1931.
They mainly focus on selling women’s clothing, accessories and footwear in all sizes and at very affordable prices. The product range they offer at their stores covers a wide diversity of styles and specially designed to suit all occasions. Being a feminism focused store makes Maurice’s Store one of the most versatile and demanding shopping destinations for women’s apparel.
It manages a network of more than 1000 stores across the states of the US and Canada which was owned and operated by Ascena Retail Group. Thankfully, Maurice’s holds over 80 years of experience in the apparel industry and constantly offering us the best collections going in the ever-changing fashion world.
Details about Maurices Customer Survey
Being an old experienced player in the field of apparel industry Maurice’s still wants to gather help from their customers like you to analyze whether they are working in the right way or not.
The collections of feedback from its consumers via an official customer satisfaction survey portal known as www.tellmaurices.com. The survey is very simple to perform and will not consume more than 10 minutes to finish.
Have you ever shopped at any of Maurices store and received an invoice with Maurices Survey invitation code? If yes then Maurice’s Store official survey portal will avail you a chance to win $1000 and $1500 just by sharing your feedback, suggestions, changes and corrections you want from the company to improve their services and the quality of the products.
So at the end of the survey or on successful completion of the survey, you will be getting a chance to win $1000 daily and in addition $1500 weekly as Maurices Survey reward.
If you are already a customer of Maurices Store then do grab this opportunity to win an additional $1000 to $1500 Survey reward just by visiting their Official Survey Website.
Maurice’s Store Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules, Regulations and Eligibility Criteria.
- NO ADDITIONAL POST-PURCHASE IS NEEDED.
- Your age must satisfy 18 YEARS or more.
- Must hold a legal resident document of the UNITED STATES AND CANADA as proof.
- Only a single entry is entertained on behalf of a person with a GENUINE EMAIL ID is considered. Any fraud activity will cancel your participation.
- If you randomly make multiple entries then also your participation will be terminated.
- No employees or their family members or any affiliates are allowed.
Maurice’s Store – www.TellMaurices.com Survey requirements
- A recent purchase bill or invoice from a visit to any of Maurice’s store.
- Ability to speak and understand the English Language.
- An internet-based device like a Smartphone or computer with an internet connection.
- A valid email address is mandatory.
How to Take Maurice’s Survey at www.Tellmaurices.com?
- Visit the official Maurices Customer feedback Survey at www.tellmaurices.com
- Enter the Store number, register number, Visiting date, Visiting time, transaction number, and the last 3 digits of Survey number mentioned in the receipt.
- After that click on the Next button and your Survey will be started with Tellmaurices.
- Now, approach several basic questions from your experience at the Maurice Store.
- Rate your overall experience with customer satisfaction and services at Maurice’s Shop.
- Complete the Maurices survey depending on your personal experience with the visit.
- Once you conclude answering all the questions, you will be prompted to enter your personal information.
- Fill the detailed information you need to participate in Maurice’s Sweepstakes Store.
- Upload your rating with your opportunity to win a $1000 prize money plus $1500 per week.
- Earlier than expected, you’re going to get a notification telling you about your submission to the draw.
Maurice’s Store – Customer Support and other useful links and information
- Official Maurice’s Store Customer Satisfaction Survey Website: www.tellmaurices.com
- Maurice’s Store Official Survey Rules and Winner Forms: www.inmoment.com/websurvey/2/rules/1
- Maurice’s Store Official Website: www.maurices.com
The benefits of conducting this survey are 10 chances of winning a $1,000 per day reward as well as other fantastic incentives like Maurice’s vouchers, totaling $1,500 per week.
If you win your everyday reward, you will be informed immediately upon entering your contact details.Don’t forget to write down Maurice’s Promotional code and submit it to the checkout counter on your next Maurice’s shopping spree.
Maurice’s Store Official Working Hours
- All Maurice’s Stores remained open for 7 days per week.
- The Maurice’s Store official opening timing is from 10:00 AM or 11:00 AM and remained upon until 9:00 PM.
- However some locations you might find early closing of stores on Sundays around 5:00 PM or so.
Maurice’s Store Locations
- There are more than 900 Maurice’s Stores all across North America.
- To reach out the nearest Maurice’s Store, use the link provided https://locations.maurices.com/
Ways to contact Maurice’s Store
- You can access Maurice’s via their webpage, via their online chat window.
- Both the services including the phone service are remain open from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM and on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Maurice’s Phone Number: 1866 977 1542.
References From Wikipedia:
Customer service: 1 (866) 977-1542
Maurices Founder: E. Maurice Labovitz
CEO: George G. Goldfarb (Jul 2015–)
Number of locations: 932 (2019)
Revenue: $1 billion